CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Fun Times on Utah Lake




Me Wakeboarding for the 2nd time in my lifeTiff Skiing, she was pretty proud of herself!
The Boys!(Tay, Jeff & Jeff)

Me and Tiff

Jeff's not to sure about this!

So we got the Fords to agree to come boating with us yesterday, and it was a good time! The water is still pretty cold, but I guess that's what wet suits are for! We all got to wakeboard, and Taylor was nice enough to bring some ski's along for me and Tiff.

3 comments:

gina bina said...

Way to go Tiff! I'm proud of you too!

Parker Family said...

You've got to love boating! It is fun to see pictures of your family...thanks for sharing!

Jenny

Tuttles said...

I like the guy on the left with his shirt off! What a hottie. Hook me up.