CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Food Mmmm!






For those of you that don't know, Hadley loves to eat! She will eat anything and everything. If you have food, you instantly become her best friend! When she sees food it's always Mmmm, and then after she takes a bite it gets another Mmmm. I can't complain, she is my good little eater but I think I might have to cut out a few of those cookies. As you can tell, she likes to have the whole tub of cookies!

5 comments:

cathy said...

She is so cute Stacey!! Her hair is getting so long-when I met her last June she had just a little bit! It also looks like it's getting darker, is it?

Tuttles said...

She is so cute! That's great that she loves to eat. She needs a brother or sister! :)

gina bina said...

She's my kind of girl! I love that all I have to do is pick up some food and I'm like the favorite aunt.

j e s s i e said...

She is too cute. Be happy that she likes to eat, it may not last forever! Pretty soon she may be super picky and have to be forced to eat! =)

Lacy said...

Izzy is the exact same way!! How funny. We should get those two together!