CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Moab Race

Night before the race. Nothing better than ice cream!
getting ready for the race
Freezing, waiting for race to start!
What the crap did I just do!
So glad it's over!
This last week was pretty crazy. We flew home from Cali on Fri. morning and drove to Moab that afternoon for a race on Sat. Jeff, Tiff, and I all ran the 5 mile. While Jeff F ran the half marathon. He did awesome, ran it in just over 2 hrs. way to go Jeff! I might be able to keep up the next time hahaha!

5 comments:

Lacy said...

Go Stace---- I am impressed!!!

Tiffani Ford said...

I beat Gina again!!! I never thought I would say this, but the was a good time! So much for letting me use your Ipod halfway through. Just teasing.

The Shumways said...

Congrats you guys! You look great. Very impressive!

Anonymous said...

I guess nobody wants to comment on the race, it seems like everyone was so exited when talking of the race started 3 months ago. I guess only the strong survive.

jarv said...

Nothing like ice cream before the big race, j/k Good job you guys. I heard you even got a treadmill out of it, that's totally worth it!