CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY HADLEY!






This past Sun. was Hadley's 1st birthday. We spent the weekend at a cabin with all of our friends and celebrated with all of them. Despite me being sick, it was still a blast. I still can't believe my baby is 1! She has blessed our lives in so many ways, and continues to each and every day with her infectious smile and Personality! Hadley we love you so much, Happy Birthday Princess! Thanks to all of our friends for the many gifts, and for helping us celebrate!

3 comments:

gina bina said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite little red head. Hadley has the biggest smile in the world, I just want to eat her up every time I see her. We love you guys LOTS!

Sarah Mickalson said...

Cute hats! I made some like that for Taylors 1st birthday last year!She's adorable!

Natlee Lloyd said...

Happy Birthday Hadley! Looks like you all had a great time.