CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 22, 2007

Happy 3rd Anniversary To Us!




Well, our anniversary was actually on the 7th of this month. We weren't able to celebrate it until this past weekend. Since we just started the whole taking turns each year thing, I offered to start off since I already had something in mind (thanks to Nat). So we ended up going to the Zermatt Resort in Midway for two nights. It was a nice little getaway, I would recommend it. We ate, shopped, relaxed, and got massages. Which I'm not sure if the guy that gave me mine had ever been around girls, let alone given one a massage. He was seriously shaking so bad during the whole thing, awkward! Happy Anniversary Babe, I Love You!

4 comments:

j e s s i e said...

Well, happy anniversary!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations. I love Zermatt.

Two Wheeler said...

Congrats! Happy Anniversary.

Tiffani Ford said...

Did you get it on?