CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Late 4th!


We had a fun filled 4th of July weekend. It started off with Jeff and Jeff Ford getting up around 5 am the morning of the parade to go park cars at Dr. Ford's office, then the parade, Bbq and slip n slide at my brother's, and finished with fireworks. Hadley loved the fireworks! She kept saying Wow and it's pretty. Then Sat. we went up to Justin and Mandy's house in Logan (Jeff's brother). We rode horses, ate and just hung out. It was a good time! Hadley couldn't get enough of the Neigh's. That's what she calls the Horses. I just love the Holidays, especially now with Hadley it makes them so much more fun!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

It was great having you guys around. Let's do it again soon. Although this next time, there could be another little girl hanging out with us. Can't wait... and maybe I won't have too!

Tuttles said...

I would REALLY like to be invited to that HUGE slip 'n slide next year! It looks so fun!

jEn said...

things like that are way more fun with kids huh? i love it! hadley is so so cute. i am jealous of the red hair!

Bayles Family said...

Hello! I found your blog from Jenny's. I cannot believe how cute Hadley is, and that red hair is the best part! It was so fun to see your pictures and blogs. I'm glad you guys are doing good :)

-Shannon

Pead Family said...

wow, you guys are always doing fun things. Had is getting so big, she is adorable!

Tuttles said...

I tagged you... look at my blog!