CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Picture Tag

This was pretty fun! Sneak peak into my house!Read after the last picture to see if you've been tagged....The rules are you have to take 10 pictures of the following things and you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag six others.

#1 Closet#2 Laundry Room #3 Fridge
#4 Kitchen Sink
#5 Favorite Room
#6 What kids are doing right now#7 Toilet
#8 Favorite Shoes
#9 Dream Vacation
It would be to Bali. Picture wouldn't work!
#10 Self Portrait
That picture wouldn't work either!

I tag: Deb, Ash, Mandy, Emily J, Lisa P., and Tiff

9 comments:

Lisa Nielsen said...

Hi Stacey! It's Lisa. How are you doing? Cute blog! Your baby isn't a baby anymore! Wow. It's been forever since we've seen you guys! It looks like you've been having a great summer. I'll talk to you soon.

gina bina said...

Gross, your house is too clean :).

Rachel said...

Love the picture of Hadley!!!

shanda said...

I like that. That is a fun iday. So I am missing you. Sorry about the other night. We so need to go out and play. I can't belive how big your little girl is. She is so freaking cute. I also love your blog super cute. I have so much to tell you but I am sure that you can get it all off of my blog. Love your guts.
Shanda the panda

shanda said...

Way cute blog girl. your little girl is so freaking cute. sorry about the other night. We need to play soon. Love your guts

Tuttles said...

I love the Hadley picture!

Merm said...

STACEY! Hello! This is Marianne (Merm). I was on Shandas blog and found your blog. So funny. It is so fun to see what you have been up to. Your daughter is darling! I can't believe how big she is. It feels like last year we were all hanging out and having crazy drama!! ha ha! You look great!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacey!!
Its me Leslie from New Jersey. Long time no talk. Well Im actually currently living in Alaska.Gosh so much to catch up. Your daughter is so adorable. What a princess. Im comming to utah to visit my Husbands family in December. Im also pregnant with #2 Im due Thanksgiving.Crazy ha. Well I miss ya!!
Love
Leslie

Anonymous said...

my email is Leslie28307@yahoo.com